STCW 95 Cetificate
All crewmembers have to obtain STCW 95 Certificate according to the requirements of I.M.O. (International Maritime Organization)
Passport / Visa
All crewmembers will need to possess a valid Bulgarian international passport and Seaman' s Book. Also, clear police record is compulsory.
Golden Anchor crew will provide you with all necessary documents to obtain visa to enter the destination country and will help you with the appointment at the Embassy. Visa cost is applicants' responsibility.
Plane ticket / hotel accomodatrion
Golden Anchor crew will make flight arrangement to ensure your arrival at the port of call on time for embarkation. You will be responsible for the costs of one-way flight ticket and returning deposit if required so by the cruise company.
All hotel information will be given to you by Golden Anchor crew prior to departure.
Usually arrangements are for arrival in embarkation for the night before, and hotel accommodation is covered by the local agent of the cruise company. In case you miss the ship some reason, you must contact the local agent as soon as possible and he will take care. Contact details will be given by golden anchor crew before departure.
Information and preparing for departure
Golden Anchor crew provides you services of information, assistance, consultancy for getting to the place of employment in the best conditions:
- complete information about the obtained job, detailed description of the work place, on the conditions of each company;
- video tape presentation of the cruise company, the fleet, the job specific to the ship, lodging conditions, safety, fire and accident prevention, information about protection of employees against sexual harassment, etc.
- description of requirements to be fulfilled and life specifics aboard;
- helpful information about the country of destination;
- reviewing all documents needed for embarkation;
- transport to the airport on the day of departure;
- complete information about the Agent at the port of embarkation.